James Bond Coasters
The next time you drink a martini “shaken, not stirred,” why not have it sitting on top of these James Bond coasters? Using a coffee table book of vintage James Bond movie posters, these decorative coasters are a must for any bachelor pad or female Bond movie fan.
The Official 007 Collection book by Tony Nourmand
4 (4″ x 4″) glass coasters
scissor or paper cutter
Mod Podge glue
3/8″ clear vinyl bumpers ( Surface Guard at Home Depot used)
clear full sheet labels (Avery used)
1. Choose the desired poster and cut into 3 5/8″ squares.
2. Using the glue, spread over the entire glass surface and adhere the image in the center of the coaster face down. You should have a clear glass edge around the whole coaster. Let dry. 15-20 minutes.
3. When dry, cut out a 4″ x 4″ square using a clear label sheet. Stick over the image to help hold the image down. You might have to trim with an exacto knife if to big. NOTE: Do this on a cutting board and be careful with the image
4. When clear label is secure, add four vinyl bumpers to the underside in all four corners.
5. Have a Martini! Downs, Paul Byron Downs