Patriotic Bottle Cap Wreath
Celebrate the Fourth of July with this fun to make and festive BOTTLE CAP WREATH.
circular wooden frame
2 cans white gloss spray paint
1 can red gloss spray paint
1 can blue gloss spray paint
industrial strength glue
1. On a section of the sheet, spray the wooden frame with white spray paint. Make sure to cover front and sides. It will require two coats; allow to dry between coats.
2. Lay out bottle caps in three piles with the the tops face down. You will need twice as many bottle caps for the white caps than red and blue. Spray each group twice, make sure to dry between coats. Flip bottle caps over and spray again twice.
3. Glue a single layer of white bottle caps (face down) in a single layer to the frame. Let dry.
4. Alternating blue and red bottle caps (second layer) glue on top of the first layer. Let dry
5. Add several white caps (third layer) on top of red and blue layer.
6. Wrap ribbon around wreath and tie on top in a bow. Nail to door through the back of the ribbon.